Informative seminar for students of Faculty of Economics and Management to be held within “Veyseloglu First Step” project
On May 3, at 4:00 pm, the Veyseloglu Group of Companies will hold an informative seminar for students of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Khazar University within the project of Veyseloglu First Step (VIA). The seminar will be held through MS TEAMS.
In order to join the seminar, click the link below:
Click here to join the meeting
The aim of VIA:
- To provide job opportunities for graduates of relevant faculties from selected universities;
- To train talented and persistent workers for specialists and leading possessions in the main fields of the company.
The advantages of the project:
- A mentor-oriented and high-paying internship program, compared to the market, in each of the leading fields of “Veyseloglu” LLC;
- Formation and development of practical business knowledge in the field of General Management, Finance, HR Management, Marketing and Marketing Communications, Product Development and Quality Control, Logistics, Customer Relationship Management;
- Tasks for the development of strategic thinking and presentation skills.
Under the VIA program, the best 100 candidates from different universities will be selected, and among these 100 candidates, the best 15 candidates who have successfully passed the selection process will be accepted.