Khazar University announces a vacancy for the position of Vice-Dean at Graduate School of Economics and Business
- To prepare teaching loads for semesters, based on the proposal of the Department of Economics and Management and the recommendations of the Dean of the Graduate School
- To prepare course and exam schedules, and organize exams
- To advise current and prospective students regarding course registration, individualized plans of study, and graduation requirements
- To collect syllabuses from the Department, verify their compliance with Khazar University requirements, and present them to the Dean for approval
- To teach 2 relevant courses per semester at the graduate level
- To control the daily academic activities of teachers and students
- To plan and implement subject-related activities and events
- To participate in the establishment and operation of the commission for the initial discussion of dissertations in cooperation with the Graduate School and the Department
- To prepare graduation documents and submit them to the Dean
- To conduct academic research and publish in scholarly journals
- Ph.D. degree
- Research potential and good teaching capabilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills including database management
- Good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively
- A bright and positive attitude, and self-motivation
- Good time and stress management skills
- Collegiality: respectful, sociable, team-oriented, building strong working relationships and a positive work environment
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Statement of teaching, supported by recent teaching evaluations
- Statement of research, accompanied by one working paper
- List of three referees with names, affiliations, and email addresses
Note: Salary is determined by the recruitment commission depending on the candidate’s qualification.
The preferable start of employment is February 2022.
Interested candidates are invited to forward applications to email@example.com by December 31.