Khazar University Department of Computer Science announces a vacancy for an assistant position
The departmental assistant will carry out the following activities under the direction of the department:
- To ensure the organization of necessary technical support and individual consultation for undergraduate students
- At the end of each academic year, to carry out documentation work in the preparation of the annual attestation of students and the analysis of student achievements
- To organize and supervise the coordinated work of master's and doctoral students with the department
- To participate in the organization of admission to doctoral studies and dissertations, to carry out the acceptance of documents in accordance with the relevant rules
- To carry out the documentation in the organization of admission exams for philosophy and specialty subjects to doctoral studies
- To organize the conduct of the dissertation competition and to carry out the documentation
- To conduct the documentation in the process of giving the minimum exams of doctoral students and dissertations
- To organize plagiarism checks of scientific articles and dissertations of students
- Develop and maintain a functional database for all Master's and PhD programs, students and graduates
- To ensure proper storage of all files and data-related documents of master's, doctoral students and dissertations
- Prepare meeting minutes
- To carry out the proper organization of other clerical work
Required knowledge and skills:
- Master's degree according to the profile of the department
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Azerbaijani, as well as interpersonal communication skills.
- Paperwork, correspondence and clerical skills
- Ability to work in office programs
- Teamwork – the ability to encourage people to cooperate and share ideas
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Oral and written communication skills in English
Eligible candidates can send their CV to the e-mail address of the Coordinator of the Department of Computer Science - jmehri[at]khazar.org by November 20, 2022.
Note: The salary is determined by the recruitment commission depending on the candidate's qualifications.