Khazar University Department of Life Sciences Announces Vacancy for Coordinator on “Veterinary Medicine”
Main requirements and skills:
- Doctor of Philosophy degree in the relevant specialty
- Ability to develop curricula in accordance with international standards
- Development of syllabi that meet university standards
- Preparation and planning of course materials such as lessons, discussions, assignments
- Ability to integrate information technology into teaching
- Ability to work within a given time to achieve goals
- Organizational and high level communication skills
- Collegiality: ability to create strong work relationships and a positive work environment, respectful, ability to work in a team
- To fulfill other responsibilities related to the development of the university, appointed by the management
Note: Salary is determined by the recruitment commission depending on the candidate's qualifications.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20.