Khazar University, Department of Physics and Electronics, is looking for a teacher
Khazar University, Department of Physics and Electronics, is looking for a teacher majoring in “Electrical and Electronics Engineering” and “Radio Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering”:
- Master's or Doctoral degree (in special cases)
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Research skills
- 1 year or more experience (exceptions may be considered)
- Organizational skills, time management and high level of communication skills
- Conduct academic research and publish it in scientific journals
- Teaching subjects assigned to undergraduate and graduate students
- Development of syllabi that meet university standards
- Preparation and planning of course materials such as lessons, discussions, assignments
- Assist in organizing extracurricular activities related to the department
- Perform all other duties assigned by management
Note: Depending on the employee's competence, the salary is determined by the commission.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15.