Vacancy: Position of Coordinator at the International Affairs Office
Khazar University is seeking a qualified applicant to fill a position of Coordinator at the International Affairs Office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent English language skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to details, ability to meet deadlines, time management skills
- Flexible and quick-learner able to work independently as well as in a team
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate international student recruitment
- Coordinate international student admission
- Coordinate international student orientation and engagement
- Manage international student databases and personal files
- Coordinate Mevlana exchange program
- Assist in the implementation of other projects and programs
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CV/resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 16, 2019, with the following subject line: Coordinator at International Affairs Office.