LIC provides myriad services, technologies, and spaces central to and in support of the educational mission of the Khazar University.
Top Ten Things to Know About Your Library:
10. Take the video tour below of LIC website homepage – it’s filled with various resources and spaces!
9. Your Khazar University ID card is your library card. Use it to check out books, DVDs and other materials from the Library.
8. The Library is open 61 hours a week, Including Saturday.
7. Readings assigned for your classes will be placed on electronic Course Reserves, available 24/7!
6. You are responsible for ensuring that he or she uses electronic products solely for noncommercial, educational, scholarly or research use.
5. If you need study space, there are a quiet places in the Library, but if you are working on a group project, reserve a collaboration room.
4. The Library has three remote branches: The Downtown Campus Library, Dunya School Library and Sumqayit Dunya School Library.
3. Access e-books, e-journals and e-newspapers and, research databases 24/7 from anywhere! Plus we have thousands of print books and DVDs, and rare books and archival material, too. Just search for it in OPAC and DSpace.
2. Can’t find the resource you need?. Alternatively, our Interlibrary Loan Services (ILLS) help you to order books and journals articles for you from other libraries.
1. Need help with your research? All of our libraries have a full-time staff member who you can contact directly with questions. Feel free to call or email your library for assistance on your research-based assignments.
Find Library Staff in the Staff Directory