Graduate School of Economics and Business
Welcome to the Khazar Graduate School of Economics and Business (KGSEB)
The Graduate School provides Master of Science, MBA and Ph.D. programs meeting international education standards. The school manages and coordinates the training of highly qualified specialists as well as scientific and pedagogical personnel at master's and doctoral levels, who can work productively in areas necessary and crucial for the sustainable development of the country. MBA programs have been specifically designed to meet the academic requirements of successful and experienced business people, as well as those coming to business for the first time, and to provide an in-depth understanding of business and management.
- To develop human capital that meets the requirements of the modern business environment and is of great importance in innovative economic development;
- To instill in students critical thinking, research, problem-solving, communication and leadership skills for personal and professional development.
- Master's and doctoral studies at Khazar University are your competitive advantage;
- Students study and conduct research in a supportive and intellectually stimulating environment;
- Students receive their education in a very international and student-friendly atmosphere;
- The teaching process is conducted by local and international professors/specialists who have got education at the leading American and European universities;
- Students learn from a distinguished faculty well known for their contributions to innovative research;
- Scholarships are available to local and international students of the master and Ph.D. programs;
- Students continue part of their education at world-renowned universities through various international exchange and dual degree programs;
- All master's diplomas provide a basis for both employment and pursuing doctoral studies in relevant specialties;
- Job market training is a part of our curriculum. The large majority of our graduates are currently employed in leading academic and non-academic positions both in Azerbaijan and abroad.