Second International Conference on “Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics” to Be Held
The 2nd International Conference "Operators, Functions, and Systems of Mathematical Physics" (OFSMP-2019) will be organized by the Department of Mathematics of Khazar University, Baku, Azerbaijan.
The OFSMP-2019 conference is one of a series of annual meetings held at the Khazar University and is devoted to problems of mathematical physics. In 2018, OFSMP-2018 gathered more than 80 mathematicians and physicists from all over the world. The conference will take place from June 10 (Monday) to June 14 (Friday), 2019. The main purpose of the Conference is to discuss the latest achievements and progress of mathematical physics and its methods. In particular, the Conference will focus on the following topics:
- String and quantum field theory
- Classical and quantum integrable models
- Representation Theory
- Methods of Complex Analysis and Geometry in modern Mathematical Physics
- Spectral Theory, Scattering Theory, Inverse problems, Orthogonal Polynomials
- Analysis of Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics
- Soliton Theory
For more information about the conference, see https://sites.google.com/view/ofsmp2019.