Erasmus + Exchange Opportunities for Students
BACHELOR AND MASTER STUDENTS:
Applications are NOW accepted for ERASMUS PLUS Exchange Opportunities!
Do you want to study a semester or a year abroad, meet new friends and learn about other cultures? Then apply to Erasmus Plus Programme!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Bachelor and master students who:
- Are enrolled in a Khazar University undergraduate/graduate degree program at the time of application
- Have completed at least the first year of their studies at Khazar University by February 2018
- Have a cumulative GPA of 85 or higher
- Have no disciplinary sanctions within the past 6 months
HOW TO APPLY?
Fill out the application form and submit it in paper or electronically to the International Affairs Office:
- Paper submission: Room#511, 5th floor, Neftchiler Campus (41 Mehseti street)
- Electronic submission: international[at]khazar.org
(subject line: Erasmus Plus Application – Your First Name and Last Name)
Application Forms (electronic and paper) could be obtained from Khazar University’s website, Deans’ Offices and the International Affairs Office.
WHERE CAN I STUDY?
Khazar University has Erasmus + agreements with numerous universities in countries like Bulgaria, France, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, and others. Partner-universities include:
- Montpellier University (France)
- Varna University of Management (Bulgaria)
- University of L'Aquila (Italy)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Kozminski University (Poland)
- University of Timisoara (Romania)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- Polytechnic University of Valencia (Spain)
- Kadir Has University (Turkey)
- Middle East Technical University (METU) (Turkey)
Final placement and length of mobility of each selected student are subject to availability and the decision of the Internal Selection Committee of Khazar University.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS
DEADLINE: 17:00 (5:00pm), Tuesday, October 24, 2017
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED